A VERY SUPERNATURAL ROLEPLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I should probably make a charrie lol..(i made two, is that ok?)

2 posters

Go down

I should probably make a charrie lol..(i made two, is that ok?) Empty I should probably make a charrie lol..(i made two, is that ok?)

Post  Haiden Winchester Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:56 am

Name: Vienna Mitchell
Aliases: Sarah Smith, Loren Seattle
Race: American
Height: 5'6
Hometown: Texas
Looks: Darkish wavy brown hair that goes past her shoulders. Pale, but kinda tannish skin. Bright Blue eyes, and slim.
Weapons: Salt, silver bullets, silver knifes
What fake I.D's does your hunter carry?: FBI
History (1 paragraph): Vienna had a nice, happy life with her brother and her parents. It all ended whenever both her parents were killed by demons whenever she was in college. She never knew that her parents were demon hunters until her brother called her up. She agreed to come with her brother to find out who did this, and kill any demon that came in there way. She had to leave her happy life, to live the life of a demon hunter, traveling with her brother around the USA. She wasn't too happy about this, but grew up to dealing with it.
RP Example: Vienna fell asleep on the hotel bed, her head buried in the pillow. She heard that the TV was on. It was the news. She turned her head a bit, to find her brother, Connor, sitting down on his bed, fumbling around with his hands. She blinked and sat up, scratching her head. "Whats wrong?" She asked, then looked at the TV and saw.

Name: Connor Mitchell
Aliases: Norman Smith, Jonathon Lennon
Race: American
Height: 6'6
Hometown: Texas
Looks: Connor has blondish/brownish hair. He has dark green eyes, and has palish/tannish skin like his sister. He has an athletic, lean built.
Weapons: Salt, silver bullets, silver knifes.
What fake I.D's does your hunter carry?: FBI, CSI
History (1 paragraph): Connor was a good kid, but had sorta a rebellious side. When his parents died, he called up his sister because he knew something was wrong. He was told that they died in a car accident, but something inside him told him it wasn't a car accident. It was something more. He started to hunt demons with his sister after finding out it was a demon that killed their parents. He was ready and prepared, and was anxious, which is always like when it comes to hunts.
RP Example: Connor was watching the TV intently. The news said that a man mysteriously disappeared from their hometown. What made him curious, was that the mans name seemed familiar. He began to fumble around with his hands, as if he just wanted to go back home right now. His sisters snoring was annoying him, and he cursed under his breath. "We gotta do something..." He muttered.
Haiden Winchester
Haiden Winchester

Back to top Go down

I should probably make a charrie lol..(i made two, is that ok?) Empty Re: I should probably make a charrie lol..(i made two, is that ok?)

Post  SammyWinchester<3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Great! Approved and approved!
SammyWinchester<3
SammyWinchester<3
Admin

http://thedreamjournal.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum