A VERY SUPERNATURAL ROLEPLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Diffing Yourself in Deeper: Chapter 2

Go down

You're Diffing Yourself in Deeper: Chapter 2 Empty You're Diffing Yourself in Deeper: Chapter 2

Post  SammyWinchester<3 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

You’re Digging Yourself in Deeper
Chapter 2

Sunlight seeped through the windows of the Impala and slowly crept towards the gang. It opened their eyes to find that it was already morning.

“Sam, Dean?” Melony slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“Yeah?” Dean and Sam looked into the back seat simultaneously. They were paranoid. They didn’t want anything to happen to Melony.

“Uh, nothing.” She rubbed the back of her neck and looked down. “I just wanted to make sure you were awake. That’s all.”

Sam sat back in his seat but Dean continued to look at Melony. “Uh, Mel, we need to ask you a few questions. I checked into a hotel in the computer last night. And yes, a hotel - not a motel.”

Sam stared at Dean in disbelief. “A hotel? When did you get so much money?”

“I won the poker tournament. And then beat this old guy at pool in the bar. I have enough money to get us what we need for the next two weeks.” He got out and opened the door for Melony.

“Thank you Dean!” She took his hand and climbed out of the back seat. Sam rolled his eyes and walked towards the hotel Dean pointed to. Sam slowly walked to the door with his hands in his pockets, Melony almost horse trotted, and Dean stayed close behind and followed the other two. Sam checked in. Apparently they were Mr. and Mrs. Danner (Dean and Melony) and their “friend” George. “George” got his own separate room while “Mr. and Mrs. Danner” have a room for themselves.

They took their key cards up to Deans room and they all took a seat.

“Melony, how old are you exactly?” Dean asked with a puzzled expression on his face.

“Why are you asking, Dean?” She asked. The puzzled expression switched faces now.

“Just answer the questions.” Sam said.

“I’m 24. But why do you want to know?” Melony was now getting frustrated with the guys. She wanted to know what was happening.

“Who is your mother?” Dean and Sam asked at the same. “Dude we gotta stop doing that!”
“I- I don’t remember. I just- I was...”She thought long and hard. Then she began to sob.

Sam walked over to her and put his comforting hand on her shoulder. “What’s the matter?”

“I- I don’t remember anything S-Sam. I think I was in an orphanage. If I remember correctly.” She looked at Dean. “I never had a mother or a father.I lived in the orphanage until I was kicked out at eighteen. I met a h-hunter when I explored the city. I think his name was...” She thought. “Bobby! H-his name was Bobby... um... I don’t remember his last name.”

“Singer?” The boys asked at the same time. They stared at each other afterwards.

“Yes!” Melony darted up. “That was it! He took me in for a few years until I was able to get back on my feet. I was in and out though. I probably wasn’t there for more than a day or two at a time tops.”

The boys nodded. “We know him.” said Sam “He helps us research.”

Melony nodded.

“I think, only if you agree, we can take you to his house. To see him again, say hi?” Sam suggested. “We are quite close.”

“S-sure I guess. If it isn’t too much trouble with you guys.”
SammyWinchester<3
SammyWinchester<3
Admin

http://thedreamjournal.wikia.com

Back to top Go down